What we are looking for in ALL applicants:
- Must be able to work weekends and handle late hours (occasionally we operate on weekdays)
- Should have attended the Bengies as a patron to have a basic understanding of how the theatre is operated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
without constant supervision
- Completes tasks thoroughly
- Someone who has a friendly and enthusiastic attitude to create a welcoming atmosphere for patrons
-Someone who loves to help and serve others (both patrons and crew members)
-Ready to learn
- Applicants must agree to abide by our conditions of employment. These boil down to good work habits/ethics. These conditions of employment will be given to you at the time of application. The conditions of employment are strictly enforced.
- We're sure you have questions. Please bring them with you when you apply.
The Bengies Drive-In Theatre is currently
accepting applications for all positions listed below (click link for job description). Please apply in person ONLY during the posted days & times Through April 21. Monday - Thursday between 3pm & 5pm or Friday - Saturday between 4pm & 6pm . If you are unable to come one of those days or times please email us or message us through social media and we may be able to schedule an appointment.
Minimum age of 16:
Minimum age of 18:
Box Office Cashier
No phone calls please
Bengies Drive-in Theatre
3417 Eastern BLVD.
Middle River, MD 21220
*Be sure to read the signs in the theatre. They will direct you
where to go to apply.
Now Showing |
House Rules |
Snack Bar |
Order Bengies Stuff! |
Drive-In Links |
Mailing List |
All Images and Content Copyright © 2000-2018 Bengies Drive-In Theatre